Shareholder Benefit Program

JRMEL

Has anyone used the program recently? I sent a fax about a month ago and have not received a confirmation of acceptnace. Before submitting another fax, I would like some input from others that have used the program.

John

I've already received confirmation of my January, 2007 cruise credit for my stock holdings. I received a confirmation e-mail about two hours after the fax was sent to Miami. I did ask for the e-mail confirming the application of the credit in the fax comments.

Wouldn't hurt to query as to whether or not the credit has been applied.

Hi John,

Below I will briefly outline what I did to receive the confirmation of my onboard credit. I will start from the beginning.

1. 2/28 - I emailed investorrelations@rccl.com, inquiring as to where I fax confirmation of my ownership of 100 shares.

2. 3/1 - Received a word document via email detailing the instructions that I needed to follow.

3. 3/2 - I faxed of the required information.

4. 3/7 - I emailed investorrelations@rccl.com again, asking them if they did in fact receive my fax of March 2.

5. 3/8 - Received an email stating that RCCL has applied a $200.00 onboard credit to my reservation number.:D

Sounds like all you need to do is followup with investor relations and you should be good to go!

Hope this helps.

Hal

I followed the email portion of the instructions on this sheet that is on Royal Caribbean's website: shareholder discount instructions

On 2/14/06 I sent an email to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com with a jpeg attachment of my brokerage account, my name/address/phone/email, and ship/sailing date/reservation number. On 2/17 I got an email reply confirming the credit amount and the reservation number it was being applied against.

I sent an e-mail to ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com with a copy of my brokerage statement I downloaded from the internet (They ask for it to be in JPG format but I sent them in PDF format. I gave them my CC number and my reservation for 3 future cruises. I sent the request 2/27 at 11:28 AM and had a response back at 2:20PM same day confirming the discounts had been applied.

Archived