Live: Experienced cruisers try Celebrity 14 day cruise to Antartica on the Eclipse

jimbo5544

Puerto Madryn is another good wildlife stop if you have such a shore excursion planned. Also, should you have the opportunity to visit Montevideo, like Buenos Aires, it is an impressive city. I don't anticipate visiting South America again, so I am extremely happy to have enjoyed these two cities.

6 hours ago, GatorMomInNC said:

more great photos!!  

Puerto Madryn is one of our scheduled stops in April so I am curious what you will be doing today and interested to hear all about it!

More to come on this.  

2 hours ago, Spif Barwunkel said:

Puerto Madryn is another good wildlife stop if you have such a shore excursion planned. Also, should you have the opportunity to visit Montevideo, like Buenos Aires, it is an impressive city. I don't anticipate visiting South America again, so I am extremely happy to have enjoyed these two cities.

We had a great day here.  More to come.  

So today we booked an X excursion to Dolphin (Toninas) watching adventure.  The down aide was the amount of time to get there (2 hours, each way there and back). This excursion was in a Zodiak  and we saw these small dolphins (look like baby killer whales.  Hard to capture on pics because they move so fast.  Here is what we got.  

IMG_8911.jpeg

IMG_8913.jpeg

• Like 1

We went to a tea house, where we were treated to tea, scones and some welsh singing by a local group.  While I thought it was just an add on, we thoroughly enjoyed it.  

• Like 1