Fighting Princess for my "complementary" 360 Dining Experience :O( Opinions Please !

Shippy

41 minutes ago, westcoastBC said:

Great information!

When are you sailing? Our cruise is Apr 27 and I have been unable to book a time. The Suite Concierge tells me our date is not in the system yet.

On our last cruise we were called three months prior. 

I fully realize I am a very impatient person.

We were not able to book using the app, but the suite concierge took care of our reservation when we got on the ship - not a problem at all. 

2 hours ago, coopco said:

I received an email from Princess with a number to call for 360 reservations for suite guests. So if your travel summary shows 360 $0 and you want to go but don’t want to pay in advance, call 1-888-304-8360 and make your reservation. If you made your reservation on the app and paid, your charge will be adjusted once onboard. The Princess rep I spoke to said to go to Guest Services but I’m going to go to the Suite Concierge because I feel I’ll get a better resolution. I’m pretty sure the only option will be refundable OBC, which is fine with me.

Good for you.  When did you received the email from Princess that asked you to call?

Thanks

Edited by jagoffee

2 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Good for you.  When did you received the email from Princess that asked you to call?

Thanks

About a month and a half before the cruise (2/16 for 3/29 cruise).

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mrgoodbar said:

We received the email also.  The 800# was no help unless you wanted to pay up front and then try to get a refund on board.

That’s strange. Why would they ask you to reserve by calling the number saying it was free if they want to charge you? Did you mention you are in a suite and the email said it would be free? Since I had already paid, she checked my booking and confirmed it should be free, then checked and confirmed I had indeed paid and have reservations, then put me on hold to find out how I could get a refund and came back to say I would have to address it onboard. If you called the 888 number I left, maybe call again to see if another rep gives you the same answer. Did you call the 888 number I left in my post or the 800 number from the website? They are different numbers.

15 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

Thank you. If I do not get a second email, I will try the number.  My cruises are 4/6 and 4/13.

The email looks like it’s about dining options. It says Bon Appetit with your booking number as the subject. And then says a World of Dining Options for the heading. You need to scroll to the part discussing 360 where it says as a suite guest it’s included. It’s really easy to miss as an advertisement to book specialty restaurants. Enjoy your upcoming cruises!

• Like 1

Well, it looks like my original email to Princess customer service was wrong.  I resent another to customerrealtions@princesscruises.com and got an immediate acknowledgement of receipt.  I explained that I made a reservation on the app for 380 dining as I was afraid it would be booked out before the cruise, especially since it is now open to all guests.  I received a lovely email from the customer service department.  They canceled my reservation and rebooked the same time and date as I originally selected at no cost.  Credit already posted on my credit card.  They rock!!!

On 1/19/2024 at 2:16 PM, Shippy said:

On Dec.7th, we booked a suite on the Discovery Princess for next month.

We were told that because we had a suite, the 360 dining was a suite perk.

TODAY, I got an email saying to call the number provided to make the reservation for my complementary 360 dining experience.

Spoke to 3 people that seemed confused before one finally said we were NOT eligible.Apparently that perk was discontinued on

Dec. 2nd and anyone booking after that date was not entitled. We were 5 days late.

They apologized for the email but said....too bad !

On the Princess website TODAY it says "360: A Priceless Benefit To Princess Suite Guests".

It is really the principle of the thing. I feel we are entitled to this.

An exhausting fight for hours on the phone today with no resolve.

What do you think ? ?

Just for the future, when I book any cruise with princess, I immediately print the summary.  This way if it were to read complimentary 360 you would have it in writing.  If they remove that perk, it is still in your paperwork and I can only guess they would have to honor it.

11 hours ago, lolane1 said:

Well, it looks like my original email to Princess customer service was wrong.  I resent another to customerrealtions@princesscruises.com and got an immediate acknowledgement of receipt.  I explained that I made a reservation on the app for 380 dining as I was afraid it would be booked out before the cruise, especially since it is now open to all guests.  I received a lovely email from the customer service department.  They canceled my reservation and rebooked the same time and date as I originally selected at no cost.  Credit already posted on my credit card.  They rock!!!

Thanks for the update. I think I’ll try again. I got no response from my first email but perhaps more people are emailing now and more reps are familiar. Otherwise, I’ll just get the OBC once onboard.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found this thread when looking for perks for Elite cruisers in suites.  We booked our November 2025 Discovery Princess cruise late last year and our Travel Summary states we have 360 dining experience. 

Thanks to this thread, I have now saved this for our upcoming cruise even though it is quite a while away.  I remember the Princess cruise representative stating we were entitled to one 360 dining experience and I am sick and tired of cruise lines pulling perks that you have paid for.  

Again, thank you for enlightening me!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jules&Ted said:

I just found this thread when looking for perks for Elite cruisers in suites.  We booked our November 2025 Discovery Princess cruise late last year and our Travel Summary states we have 360 dining experience. 

Thanks to this thread, I have now saved this for our upcoming cruise even though it is quite a while away.  I remember the Princess cruise representative stating we were entitled to one 360 dining experience and I am sick and tired of cruise lines pulling perks that you have paid for.  

Again, thank you for enlightening me!

• 2 weeks later...

It took two emails but I finally got a response that a refund has been issued to my credit card and my reservation will remain. So try the customer relations email if you are in a suite but had to pay to get a 360 reservation. It worked. Our cruise is in two weeks. Can’t wait!