Divina Top 18 Aurea

stoddaj1

My last Divina sailing was 2019, at that time they only had a cooler they kept in a side room.  Very limited drink choices - just bottled drinks, and very limited hours that they had someone serving them.  I never saw anyone taking drink orders from a main bar where you could choose from the full bar menu. 

There isn't a permanent bar, it's a pop up bar. All of the Divina class and below ships have the same set up. The drink selection is limited, it's obviously not a full bar but more extensive than just serving bottled drinks. And it's never been my experience that the hours are limited, it's always been open all day when we've used the Aurea sun deck, we'd usually be there 10am - 6pm on sea days. 

4 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

There isn't a permanent bar, it's a pop up bar. All of the Divina class and below ships have the same set up. The drink selection is limited, it's obviously not a full bar but more extensive than just serving bottled drinks. And it's never been my experience that the hours are limited, it's always been open all day when we've used the Aurea sun deck, we'd usually be there 10am - 6pm on sea days. 

Are there servers who regularly take drink orders for drinks not available from the pop up bar, ie pina coladas etc.?  Really don't want to go on a road trip to get a frosty drink. 

I don't belive so, but we wouldn't regularly order anything that wasn't available from the bar. Our orders would be a soft drink, bottle of beer or a mojito 🍹

On Divina if you want the full, waited on bar service you'd need to be in YC.

• Like 1