Aft cabin(B1) Butler on Bliss?

We have an upcoming cruise on Bliss, and we have a regular aft cabin, B1.  We have some friends who have been on Bliss in an Aft cabin, last year, and they said we get a butler, and "access to the top deck."  I thought this was a Haven thing, but they said they didn't have Haven cabins when they were on Bliss.

I don't se any mention of a butler for these cabins.  Am I missing something?

58 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

No butler for B1. 

You friends may not have stayed in the Haven enclave but if they had an aft-facing suite (H-something), they would have had a butler and access to the Haven areas (opposite end of the ship).

they said they didn't have access to the haven restaurant or lounge, just the upper deck area.
I have seen something about the suites having a butler, but I don't find any aft cabins listed as suites, except the Haven.

the suites on most ships do have a butler, and they also come with invitations to breakfast and lunch in a specialty restaurant open only to suite guests. but as for that "upper deck area," that's either a reference to a public sun deck (to which everybody has access) or to the vibe, for which they would have had to pay to gain access.

Edited by UKstages

1 hour ago, Cyclops94 said:

We have an upcoming cruise on Bliss, and we have a regular aft cabin, B1.  We have some friends who have been on Bliss in an Aft cabin, last year, and they said we get a butler, and "access to the top deck."  I thought this was a Haven thing, but they said they didn't have Haven cabins when they were on Bliss.

I don't se any mention of a butler for these cabins.  Am I missing something?

Your friends stayed in an aft facing Haven room for many times $$$$$ what you are paying for a steerage room. 

Sorry, other that s view, your cabin gets no more perks than any other balcony room. 

Edited by BirdTravels

40 minutes ago, Cyclops94 said:

they said they didn't have access to the haven restaurant or lounge, just the upper deck area.
I have seen something about the suites having a butler, but I don't find any aft cabins listed as suites, except the Haven.

For Bliss, all actual suites are Haven staterooms. The Club Balcony "Suites" aren't actual suites and do not have a butler. Your B1 doesn't have a butler, either.

Perhaps your friends had access to the VIBE Beach Club which has an exclusive sundeck.