New to Norwegian…Booking Monday…

tcmagnum

24 minutes ago, KSSS2013 said:

The bed will alternate in location in the rooms next to each other, so if you want both rooms to have the beds by the balcony then you'd want a room in between you.

Not necessarily. You CAN have 2 aft-facing bed near balcony staterooms that are next to each other. 

38 minutes ago, tcmagnum said:

Deeper and possible wider AFT balconies are important.

Bed by balcony so there is more room to get to the closet is also important.

Not too close to all the noise toward the higher decks...

I prefer and suggest deck 12. 

12308 and 12310 are both bed near balcony. Deck 12 is the 2nd deepest deck, has good views, and is far enough away from the noise of the sundeck (no Spice H2O on Encore).

18 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Not necessarily. You CAN have 2 aft-facing bed near balcony staterooms that are next to each other. 

I

Good to know, I've never seen any on the cabin pictures that I've seen...but there's also not pics of every single cabin.

10 minutes ago, KSSS2013 said:

Good to know, I've never seen any on the cabin pictures that I've seen...but there's also not pics of every single cabin.

I've made lists for the bed location and room configuration for all aft-facing staterooms on all 6 BA/BA Plus ships including M1 and Haven. Even when the deck plan shows the room indent (Breakaway/Getaway), I have found errors so I made my own lists.

If you ever have a question, feel free to ask.

Edited by Two Wheels Only
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I prefer and suggest deck 12. 

12308 and 12310 are both bed near balcony. Deck 12 is the 2nd deepest deck, has good views, and is far enough away from the noise of the sundeck (no Spice H2O on Encore).

So deck 12 is first choice. 
Can you give me your list as you see it from better starting with deck 12 to worse for the AFT balconies (no Haven)?

37 minutes ago, tcmagnum said:

So deck 12 is first choice. 
Can you give me your list as you see it from better starting with deck 12 to worse for the AFT balconies (no Haven)?

First choice in your case (2 side by side/bed near balcony B1s) would be deck 12 (12308/12310).

Then, deck 9 (9320/9322).

From there, it is a trade off between size and potential noise. Deck 15 (15278/15280) is next in size but might be avoided because of the noise on the sundeck. This is a bigger issue on other ships that have a Spice H2O. After that is deck 14 (14282/14284) in size but could also be an issue with noise. Deck 11 (11314/11316) is about the same size as deck 14 so that could be an option. After that, deck 10 doesn't have ANY B1s that are next to each other. Deck 13 (13308/13310) is the smallest. 

If the bed near balcony vs bed near closet isn't a deal breaker, go based on deck. I would avoid 9324, 12312, 15282, 14286, 11318, and 13312 as they are the most narrow aft-facing balcony on their deck.

If you happen to find 2 that are next to each other, I can tell you which one would be bed near balcony if it isn't both. 

3 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

First choice in your case (2 side by side/bed near balcony B1s) would be deck 12 (12308/12310).

Then, deck 9 (9320/9322).

From there, it is a trade off between size and potential noise. Deck 15 (15278/15280) is next in size but might be avoided because of the noise on the sundeck. This is a bigger issue on other ships that have a Spice H2O. After that is deck 14 (14282/14284) in size but could also be an issue with noise. Deck 11 (11314/11316) is about the same size as deck 14 so that could be an option. After that, deck 10 doesn't have ANY B1s that are next to each other. Deck 13 (13308/13310) is the smallest. 

If the bed near balcony vs bed near closet isn't a deal breaker, go based on deck. I would avoid 9324, 12312, 15282, 14286, 11318, and 13312 as they are the most narrow aft-facing balcony on their deck.

If you happen to find 2 that are next to each other, I can tell you which one would be bed near balcony if it isn't both. 

Two Wheels,

We just got our cruise quote docs from our travel agent and we are on deck 12!!!

12308/12310!!

We couldn't be happier.

Thank you so much for all the help with all the questions.  

You are very kind to help us.

• Like 1