Shuttle to Hotel and then hotel to cruise port

uriah

Is there a reasonable hotel in Fort Lauderdale that has a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and then from the hotel to the cruise port? I have someone flying in to meet me and they are not good at getting around. Need as easy as possible. Thanks everyone and happy sailing.

16 minutes ago, uriah said:

Is there a reasonable hotel in Fort Lauderdale that has a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and then from the hotel to the cruise port? I have someone flying in to meet me and they are not good at getting around. Need as easy as possible. Thanks everyone and happy sailing.

This is frequently discussed on the Florida Departures board, here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/

No, there are none, or at most, very, very few, that have free shuttles. Many, if not almost all, have shuttles for a fee.

It is commonly suggested there just to Uber or taxi. They are plentiful, pretty low cost and easy.

The Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port has a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel. The bus from the hotel to the port runs at 10:30 AM, Noon, and 1:30 PM, and is $20. Celebrity charged $18.95 for the bus from the port back to the FLL airport. 

We liked the FREE shuttle from the airport to Hyatt House.  Quick and efficient plus very nice driver.  They also have a fee shuttle (about $15 pp) to the pier the next day.

Most hotels in Fort Lauderdale area have free shuttle service from FLL to the individual hotels. Shuttle service from hotels to Port Everglades is fee based per person charges.