First time in full suite questions

llgator

31 minutes ago, chill6x6 said:

I found that link last night.  It was an easy google..

Thanks.  The link to it used to be right on the Suite page on the Princess website in the past.  So as I suspected they removed the link from their page but kept the document out there so it still appears in searches as  you found.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chill6x6 said:

Princess is STILL claiming "suite guests get an exclusive invitation to 360."

I went to book a new cruse on my current booking to check. Enchanted November 16 of this year:

IMG_1951.png

It states that you get an "Invitation to 360". But what is the cost? An invitation does not mean paid for or complimentary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Snaxmuppet

We are booked on own next cruise in a Penthouse Suite on Sky. It will be our first paid-for suite... we have had one comped to us and that is what convinced us to pay for one this time. No 360 on Sky unfortunately 😞

The 360 dinner is complementary for full suite passengers who booked their cruise prior to December 1 2023.  After that date you can book a reservation at the regular cost.  This info is from a message I received from Princess Cruise IG when I questioned it.

• Like 1

I have a timing question regarding 360.

We're in a full suite and booked it last summer.  The sailing is late next month on Enchanted.

Previously, posters on CC said they were contacted by Princess a few weeks prior to the sail to ask when the suite guests would like to take advantage of 360 and if they have selected food allergies.

Now I'm reading that folks are calling ahead and reserving even if they have it coming to them gratis, as part of their early booking.

Anyway, what do you think?  Sit tight and await a call OR be proactive and play the (long and annoying) phone call game to try to get it booked?