Are the double sofabeds comfortable?

I see that cabins that can hold 4 people have a sofabed that can accommodate 2 (in addition to the 2 twins).  Seems that Edge class ships do not have pullman beds.  Anyone have a picture of the sofabed set up and know if they're comfortable?

We have not cruised on Edge, but we sailed in a Celebrity Suite on Eclipse and at night turned the suite into a two bedroom suite rather than split the bed in the actual bedroom. I found it quite comfortable.

The bed was set up in the evening while we were at dinner and changed back to a sofa in the morning while we were at breakfast.

On Apex and Beyond, our daughters found the bottom part of the sofa bed that pulls out quite comfortable, however they nicknamed the top part ( the actual sofa made into a bed in the evening ) “ the rock”. Once it’s set up it is like a trundle bed. After the girls got  up in the morning I pushed the bottom section back in myself to make more room. To avoid arguments, they ended switching every night so nobody was stuck on the hard part for any length of time. I wouldn’t worry if it’s teens sleeping on it, let’s face it, they’ll  sleep anywhere.

• Like 1

The sofa isn’t comfortable to sit on for more than a short time, I can’t imagine sleeping on it.  I’m 5’7” and can’t stretch out on it without feet hanging over the end.