Is this a good price?

Yes, yes I know that the notion of what makes a "good" price is entirely subjective, but I found an 11-night sailing on the Jewel out of Tampa in December of this year for $699 a person. When compared to the other sailings of that length, this certainly seems to stand out. What do y'all think?

• Like 1

There is no risk in that fare.  I'm sure you realize that you need to double it for two and add port fees, taxes, gratuities and DSC.  That said, I'm a sucker for rock bottom inside base fares and book them early and often.  If the balconies drop, I'll upgrade.  If not, I'll still get a fine shower, nap and sleep.  That's all I need from a cabin.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Elsammo46 said:

I found an 11-night sailing on the Jewel out of Tampa in December of this year for $699 a person.

it depends; what type of cabin is that for $699?

i can safely say that it is an outstanding price for a haven cabin! i would book at once.

Edited by UKstages
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Elsammo46 said:

Yes, yes I know that the notion of what makes a "good" price is entirely subjective, but I found an 11-night sailing on the Jewel out of Tampa in December of this year for $699 a person. When compared to the other sailings of that length, this certainly seems to stand out. What do y'all think?

I consider anything under $100 a day per person a good deal. But that would be with the free at sea gratuity also. Taxes kinda depend on the ports.