US Grills Drinks Promo Limit Increase

NE John

I emailed the question about the grills cktl package. We do have $800 obc from Cunard and daily tips are included too. They did not give us anything more. Here is my response:

Drinks Package in the Grills applies up to $12 drinks. Drinks over $12 will

be charged the full amount against the guest's folio.

So for now, it seems that the Grills US Drinks Promo covers drinks $12 and under and, as they’d say in the old neighborhood in Brooklyn, Cunard ain’t budgin’! 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Wedgie Wedgie said:

I emailed the question about the grills cktl package. We do have $800 obc from Cunard and daily tips are included too. They did not give us anything more. Here is my response:

Drinks Package in the Grills applies up to $12 drinks. Drinks over $12 will

be charged the full amount against the guest's folio.

When I sailed last September the same Grills promo included the standard all in drinks package price of $12. I expected it would adjust up to the new $13.50 price recently established and explained below. This is confusing and I don't believe the office staff are reading from the same playbook.

Beers, Wines, and Spirits Option

Enjoy an incredible array of beers, wines, spirits, liqueurs, and cocktails up to $13.50 per serving, as well as all the benefits of the Premium Soft Drinks Option. Plus, you'll also receive a 20% discount on drinks retailing above $13.50, some bottles of wine, and Cocktail Master Class activities.

1 hour ago, agkinmd said:

When I sailed last September the same Grills promo included the standard all in drinks package price of $12. I expected it would adjust up to the new $13.50 price recently established and explained below. This is confusing and I don't believe the office staff are reading from the same playbook.

Beers, Wines, and Spirits Option

Enjoy an incredible array of beers, wines, spirits, liqueurs, and cocktails up to $13.50 per serving, as well as all the benefits of the Premium Soft Drinks Option. Plus, you'll also receive a 20% discount on drinks retailing above $13.50, some bottles of wine, and Cocktail Master Class activities.

That explanation you've shown is for the drinks package that passengers pay for - not the gratis one some of you are receiving in the US. The cost of the drinks package varies according to length of voyage but tends to be around $72 USD per day.

9 hours ago, WantedOnVoyage said:

Well I went to university for a term in The Bronx, and up there we'd put it rather differently than you delicate Brooklyn boys...

Some of the Longshoremen I knew weren’t too delicate…