Big black dick rum

Treefreak3

2 hours ago, bguppies said:

☹️Thanks for answering. Now I won't waste any time in port looking.

You should look. 

I am sitting in the airport right now, and both duty free stores carry an assortment of BBD.  I can’t see how the duty free stores at the port, which are run by the same companies, would not have it.  

I’ve also seen it in other stores around the island.  It’s definitely still available.  

IMG_9183.jpeg

IMG_9184.jpeg

Thanks. I bought it in st. Martin last year so I was pretty sure it was still made just not sure if it was found on grand cayman. Any store in particular or just try the liquor stores in general. 

19 hours ago, Treefreak3 said:

Thanks. I bought it in st. Martin last year so I was pretty sure it was still made just not sure if it was found on grand cayman. Any store in particular or just try the liquor stores in general. 

I'd try them all maybe, only takes two seconds as you're walking by to glance in.  They'll either have a big display of the bottles or they won't.  Tortuga and Jacques Scott at the airport had it, so at the very least I'd try those chains near the port.  JS was the pics i posted, it was right in the doorway so very obvious.

Besides, think of the fun you can have at each store, asking "Got any Big Black Dick?" 😉

On 1/29/2024 at 12:19 PM, bookbabe said:

You should look. 

I am sitting in the airport right now, and both duty free stores carry an assortment of BBD.  I can’t see how the duty free stores at the port, which are run by the same companies, would not have it.  

I’ve also seen it in other stores around the island.  It’s definitely still available.  

IMG_9183.jpeg

IMG_9184.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up. I will check in....

• 1 month later...

We just got back from the cruise. The torture store downtown had a huge display with all the flavors. They even have a program where the bottles are reduced in price if you have them delivered straight to the ship. It was a great way to do it. 

• Like 1

I didn't look for it in Sept when we were in grand Cayman the mission on that trip was white Hennessy which we found and it was a couple bucks cheaper than the ship which didn't have any at all.I looked for it before then.and was told they shut down at a couple of liquor stores. So I don't know. It could be old stock or somebody figured out how to make a buck . I will be back next month and look I wanted a couple bottles for gag gifts. The alcoholics I give it to will drink anything anyway.if I find any .the wife wants more white Hennessy so that's what we will be doing in port.do while she asks for the Hennessy I will look for BBD rum.

On 3/9/2024 at 3:49 AM, scpirate said:

I didn't look for it in Sept when we were in grand Cayman the mission on that trip was white Hennessy which we found and it was a couple bucks cheaper than the ship which didn't have any at all.I looked for it before then.and was told they shut down at a couple of liquor stores. So I don't know. It could be old stock or somebody figured out how to make a buck . I will be back next month and look I wanted a couple bottles for gag gifts. The alcoholics I give it to will drink anything anyway.if I find any .the wife wants more white Hennessy so that's what we will be doing in port.do while she asks for the Hennessy I will look for BBD rum.

I live there.  BBD rum is easy to find.