Thermal Suite Spa Price Increased

mattR

1 minute ago, SKCruiser007 said:

Emerald Princess doesn't have an Enclave. The thermal suite there should just be heated loungers and saunas.

True but the OP title stated Thermal Suites Price Increase, so I wanted to include that Emerald prices did not increase. Maybe ships that have Enclave have had an increase just to distinguish from the title.

19 minutes ago, tulok said:

True but the OP title stated Thermal Suites Price Increase, so I wanted to include that Emerald prices did not increase. Maybe ships that have Enclave have had an increase just to distinguish from the title.

Agreed. Title states thermal spa and OP is referring to the Enclave. Anyway, just glad that I booked Enclave a couple of weeks ago for my 18 day cruise on Majestic Princess in December. A while back, I missed the couple's pricing for Izumi on Diamond Princess by a few weeks. I always book the Enclave early now.

That seems pretty pricey.

I'm guessing we're talking while she's on your side of the globe  in US$, not later in the year when she's on my side in my summer in AUD$ 🤔?. I've just paid $196 AUD for a 10 day pass around the same time (say about $130US)

I'm guessing we're talking while she's on your side of the globe  in US$, not later in the year when she's on my side in my summer in AUD$ 🤔?. I've just paid $196 AUD for a 10 day pass around the same time (say about $130US)

On 1/31/2024 at 12:06 AM, Lanwood said:

Yes $170 for 7 days on the Royal Princess in Alaska July 2024 😞

Edited by mattR

We are trying to decide if we should even purchase the Enclave on Regal for our upcoming British Isles cruise.  From everything I can see on youtube etc, it looks really small and has no view of the ocean, is this true or just the perceptions from the videos we have watched?

On 2/8/2024 at 11:09 PM, greatestvalue said:

We are trying to decide if we should even purchase the Enclave on Regal for our upcoming British Isles cruise.  From everything I can see on youtube etc, it looks really small and has no view of the ocean, is this true or just the perceptions from the videos we have watched?

We didn't think it was anything special. Probably would not book it.

Can't seem to book as when I select reserve relaxation area then I can select name of guest but then it won't let me select the date as the date option doesn't even show but Ican get the mouse pointer to change to a hand so guessing the buttons just aren't showing.  (doing a 14-day Alaska) it also won't do anything if I click on the view details or view cancelation policy. Anyone else having this problem?