How does Priority Disembarkation work?

3 hours ago, Laszlo said:

Priority to me means taking ALL of your bags off with you. We often do this and always do it when we are in a suite or in the Haven

It does not. It means the you leave your bags outside your door. 

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

It does not. It means the you leave your bags outside your door. 

Priority means easy walk off to me. I believe thats what it called.... Easy Walk off. Never really paid that much attention to it because we do just that. 

5 hours ago, Laszlo said:

Priority to me means taking ALL of your bags off with you. We often do this and always do it when we are in a suite or in the Haven

Priority is not walking off with your luggage...This is called Self Assist Debark. Which we absolutly always do and we stay in the Haven, its awesome, crew elevator to the gangway and cut right to the front of the line. We are odd and in our car within 15 minutes

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, wolft927 said:

Priority is not walking off with your luggage...This is called Self Assist Debark. Which we absolutly always do and we stay in the Haven, its awesome, crew elevator to the gangway and cut right to the front of the line. We are odd and in our car within 15 minutes

I stand corrected

55 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

Priority means easy walk off to me. I believe thats what it called.... Easy Walk off. Never really paid that much attention to it because we do just that. 

So,,, the OP is clearly asking about the Priority Disembarkation perk of being a Gold member. That is not carrying your own bags off the ship. It is to have your bags delivered yo the baggage hall first and to be called for disembarkation first. 

Have you ever seen so much confusion over something so simple?

I hate to bring the two topics together, but it is threads like this that stand as concrete evidence that "experienced cruisers" should not attempt to design cruise ships. 🙄  If you can't understand the order of disembarkation, then you certainly can't advise as to the proper size for an onboard venue. Sorry, not sorry.

• Like 1