Coral: Room D720 door location

Ms_Fl_Cruiser

I’m looking to book two rooms on the coral princess and I see there is an interior room but I can’t tell where the door is located. Has anyone stayed in this room and let me know how you get in? Or a website I can find this info? 

IMG_1655.jpeg

I guess you could pretty well infer that the door is directly in front of the end of the bed layout, at one of the "short" sides of the cabin layout since it's obviously not at the "bed end".  Looking into the mirror reflection towards the left you can see where the door would be located at the end of the short "hallway", although this analysis does nothing to say which "end" of the cabin (fore or aft) that is actually located.  Hope this helps a bit.

Coral D720.jpg

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Interesting...I thought I would post an image from any of the commonly referred to deck plan sites.  I could not find *any* site that showed (via imagery) where that door is!  We'll just have to trust that @skynight knows!  (I'm they do!)

It’s only in the old app, which will be gone soon but you can go to Explore Your Ship (you can only look at a cruise on which you are booked on the new app) I use it for booking cruises all the time because I sleep better if my bed faces a certain direction.  They did not even know about this feature at the Future Cruise Sales office.  But, I wish they’d have it in there.  If the little door alcove is at the back of the room, as in D707, your headboard faces forward.  In D709, the headboard of the bed faces aft.  I believe in D720, the headboard faces the middle of the ship.  

BTW, for the OP, the laundry room closes down at night and I’ve never noticed any noise from there when we’ve been right across from it.  

image.thumb.png.6b033e4cb3cd5256d526382a3bbc8afc.png

Edited by Cruise Raider
  • Like 1