Saint Greg's Carnival Jubilee - Live - February 3, 2024

16 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

That’s why I try to get into a habit of changing into my evening wear in the afternoon before I hit the bar. If I don’t I run out of time and end up in rudis in a t-shirt and under armour shorts.

The table in front of me is all in basically the Same thing so it doesn’t feel like a huge deal. Everyone other than our two tables is dressed nicer though.

Just catching up. So they did not make you sit outside? On the Celebration we went to Rudi's - loved it by the way. The couple checking in before us, the guy had shorts on and they told him they could only seat him outside unless he changed into pants. I think they called us like 3 times and left messages reminding us the dress code included pants. Not that I care either way, it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the meal but he was fuming when he walked away. Didn't see if he returned or not. I was surprised they enforced it, so unlike Carnival.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, VictorWI said:

Just catching up. So they did not make you sit outside? On the Celebration we went to Rudi's - loved it by the way. The couple checking in before us, the guy had shorts on and they told him they could only seat him outside unless he changed into pants. I think they called us like 3 times and left messages reminding us the dress code included pants. Not that I care either way, it doesn't affect my enjoyment of the meal but he was fuming when he walked away. Didn't see if he returned or not. I was surprised they enforced it, so unlike Carnival.

nope

• Like 1

Taxi prices. I didn’t look last time and got ripped by a guy outside of the port charging me $20 to go downtown. I just assumed the price went up. Nope. He charged me double. He’s like the carnival of cab drivers.

IMG_1173.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Kind of another thing that been on my list maybe for another time. Even though i think it’s a frozen margarita on a regular margarita. But they always look good.

IMG_1212.thumb.jpeg.0ff621d0246003add3bf76fb03c55939.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 10

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I wanted to catch that 70k but I was at 69,999 when I left the ship so I missed it.

IMG_1164.jpeg.335e88d11f0943ac964e0687ff565431.jpeg

IMG_1231.jpeg.62f6d78d43bd5ee65b091903b14672da.jpeg

In honor of your biggest fans…..बधाई!!!! 

let’s hope Google translate isn’t a liar and if it is, my apologies! 

• Haha 9