Sabatini's

57eric

11 minutes ago, redflag216 said:

Is it typical for Crown Grill to be “sold out” of dining times? I just went to make a reservation, and there is no availability. I have thought about Sabatini’s, but my spouse is on a keto diet. So, I would be eating all the pasta and bread; not that there’s anything wrong with that! I just don’t know if we would get our money’s worth, if carbs are out of the question?

Go to the CG as soon as you board the ship. You will prob be able to make a reservation

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, redflag216 said:

Is it typical for Crown Grill to be “sold out” of dining times? I just went to make a reservation, and there is no availability. I have thought about Sabatini’s, but my spouse is on a keto diet. So, I would be eating all the pasta and bread; not that there’s anything wrong with that! I just don’t know if we would get our money’s worth, if carbs are out of the question?

Flipping this question around, is it typical for Sabatini's to show 100% availability while the Crown Grill shows essentially nothing?  Is this maybe an app bug rather than a reflection of actual demand?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 57eric said:

Flipping this question around, is it typical for Sabatini's to show 100% availability while the Crown Grill shows essentially nothing?  Is this maybe an app bug rather than a reflection of actual demand?

no

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 57eric said:

Not all tables are reserved in advance. They always leave some free for on board booking. On the Crown last month we ate at both Criwn Grill and Sabatini’s and neither were full. We did not make reservations in advance

• Like 2

On 2/9/2024 at 12:12 PM, memoak said:

Not all tables are reserved in advance. They always leave some free for on board booking. On the Crown last month we ate at both Criwn Grill and Sabatini’s and neither were full. We did not make reservations in advance

This is especially true if you are flexible in your dining time. The earlier times are usually available on any ship.

5 hours ago, MissP22 said:

This is especially true if you are flexible in your dining time. The earlier times are usually available on any ship.

So are the late ones after 7:30 or 8:00