Oasis of the Seas…….Place to Meet

Hi…….we have a group of about 60+ from a different forum.  Day #2 is a sea day…….Day #3 is a short port day in Barcelona because a large number of passengers are ending their cruise and new passengers embarking. Any thought on which day to plan our own little meet and greet and where on the Oasis to do this? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

34 minutes ago, martyap said:

Hi…….we have a group of about 60+ from a different forum.  Day #2 is a sea day…….Day #3 is a short port day in Barcelona because a large number of passengers are ending their cruise and new passengers embarking. Any thought on which day to plan our own little meet and greet and where on the Oasis to do this? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

Quick question on the "other forum", is it the forum that has people that come here to take people from this board?

35 minutes ago, martyap said:

Any thought on which day to plan our own little meet and greet and where on the Oasis to do this?

Day 2 makes sense. Assuming no event is taking place there and the weather is decent, the Aqua theater could work.

• Like 1

The "forum" is a group of retired educators. It is not the forbidden forum you are thinking of. I joined Cruise Critic in 2005 and for many years it was invaluable. Today, for whatever reasons, very few seem to join roll calls any more.

16 hours ago, martyap said:

The "forum" is a group of retired educators. It is not the forbidden forum you are thinking of. I joined Cruise Critic in 2005 and for many years it was invaluable. Today, for whatever reasons, very few seem to join roll calls any more.

Yes, because of said other forum comes in and tries to move people into that other space and since it is not that forum and since I too am a retired educator I would suggest either the Solarium or Pool Bar ( I cannot remember if the Lime and Coconut was installed after the last upgrade). We have also met in the Schooner Bar. I hope these suggestions help.

Ah as I go back and read more deeply I see that perhaps you may want to meet inside and have a small catering then I would suggest Dazzles on deck 8. RC has had several catered events there over the years. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2024 at 1:35 PM, martyap said:

We are a group of two, but you can meet us at the Windjammer around 7PM every evening!