Quantum of the Seas - Concierge Club Noise

I am thinking about booking a room right under the concierge club on Quantum. Anyone stayed in a room directly under the club? What was your experience with noise? Was it bothersome throughout the day?

2 hours ago, TXAnn09 said:

I am thinking about booking a room right under the concierge club on Quantum. Anyone stayed in a room directly under the club? What was your experience with noise? Was it bothersome throughout the day?

All the upper tier lounges are extremely quiet. Most of the day time users just go to read or check emails on their phones.  A little busy in the morning as everyone is getting coffee or light breakfast items. I have never been in any lounge where voices were anything above normal, Lounges are also well carpeted.  Even during Happy Hour there is little noise in the lounge. Lounges are pretty dead after 8pm. I have never stayed in a cabin under any lounge but have spent a lot of time in them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TXAnn09 said:

We sailed in cabin 10722 on Quantum, a Sky Loft suite directly below the Concierge Lounge.  We never heard any noise from above.  We never heard any noise from any of the cabins near us.  It was a very quiet cabin with great views for Alaska.  Our only complaint was we had a lot of soot on the balcony.  They did wipe it down every day but we could see it on our glasses or our ipads when we sat out there.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

We sailed in cabin 10722 on Quantum, a Sky Loft suite directly below the Concierge Lounge.  We never heard any noise from above.  We never heard any noise from any of the cabins near us.  It was a very quiet cabin with great views for Alaska.  Our only complaint was we had a lot of soot on the balcony.  They did wipe it down every day but we could see it on our glasses or our ipads when we sat out there.  

Thank you for the information since I'm looking at 10720.  Was it a huge annoyance when you were sitting out there or just something you noticed?  I like the side cabins (720 or 320) since the balcony is a bit bigger, but I can also go to deck 8 as there is one there.  

20 minutes ago, sprout76 said:

Thank you for the information since I'm looking at 10720.  Was it a huge annoyance when you were sitting out there or just something you noticed?  I like the side cabins (720 or 320) since the balcony is a bit bigger, but I can also go to deck 8 as there is one there.  

It was an annoyance because we didn't want our clothing stained.  We could clean our glasses and our ipads easily but we didn't want black spots on our clothing.  We didn't look at 720 or 320 since we weren't sailing star class.  We picked this cabin as it was the only sky loft left when we booked.

I’ll share that we really liked 10720 on our Ovation Alaska sailing.  We booked it again for a cruise that was cancelled later (shutdown), and we are in that room for a sailing later this summer on Anthem.  The 3 balconies really are a bonus for us.  No noise really noted and since the bedroom is upstairs it would be more likely you would have to be sleeping in the daytime to really have much impact from above.

The drawback is the square footage, the Deck 8 Grand Loft Suites really are larger.  If you need/want the extra interior space you should consider those.  The drawback is noise from below.  The shows and events in Two70 have been reported to bleed from below.

1 hour ago, wdwkings said:

I’ll share that we really liked 10720 on our Ovation Alaska sailing.  We booked it again for a cruise that was cancelled later (shutdown), and we are in that room for a sailing later this summer on Anthem.  The 3 balconies really are a bonus for us.  No noise really noted and since the bedroom is upstairs it would be more likely you would have to be sleeping in the daytime to really have much impact from above.

The drawback is the square footage, the Deck 8 Grand Loft Suites really are larger.  If you need/want the extra interior space you should consider those.  The drawback is noise from below.  The shows and events in Two70 have been reported to bleed from below.

I went with 10720 versus 8th floor loft. I’m booked, Singapore to Australia.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

It was an annoyance because we didn't want our clothing stained.  We could clean our glasses and our ipads easily but we didn't want black spots on our clothing.  We didn't look at 720 or 320 since we weren't sailing star class.  We picked this cabin as it was the only sky loft left when we booked.

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wdwkings said:

This is GREAT information- thank you!  I also liked the 3 balconies, which is what drew me to it initially.  Right now, both 10720 and 10320 are both available so I think I'll grab one of them.  It's just the two of us, so the extra interior space isn't necessary and I'd prefer the 3 balconies vs possibly having to deal with some potential noise from below.

• Like 1