Tables for two - and dining generally

Harters

In recent years, we've cruised with Oceania and like the relaxed atmosphere on board, including the ease with which you can get a table for two in the Grand Dining Room. We're currently considering a "last minute" cruise with Azamara and hope regulars on the line can help to clarify the dining arrangements. Apologies - I'm sure it must have been asked before but the search function didnt help too much. Is it easy to get a two-top? 

TIA

John

1 minute ago, Harters said:

In recent years, we've cruised with Oceania and like the relaxed atmosphere on board, including the ease with which you can get a table for two in the Grand Dining Room. We're currently considering a "last minute" cruise with Azamara and hope regulars on the line can help to clarify the dining arrangements. Apologies - I'm sure it must have been asked before but the search function didnt help too much. Is it easy to get a two-top? 

TIA

John

Yes. Just ask.

Thank you, both. That helps things along nicely.

By the by, you live in a lovely part of the world, Mackdogmolly. We spent a few days in Burlington as part of a wider New England road trip in 2018. I have fond memories - the lake, the scenery, the restaurants - especially my second best ever tiramisu at Trattoria Delia. 

47 minutes ago, Harters said:

Thank you, both. That helps things along nicely.

By the by, you live in a lovely part of the world, Mackdogmolly. We spent a few days in Burlington as part of a wider New England road trip in 2018. I have fond memories - the lake, the scenery, the restaurants - especially my second best ever tiramisu at Trattoria Delia. 

Thank you! We like that restaurant too, and we love our little city! Where in the North Western part of England do you live? Our son-in-law (now in Boston) is from the little town of Widnes.

Edited by Mackdogmolly

32 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

Where in the North Western part of England do you live?

We live near Stockport, in the south of the Greater Manchester metro area. Not pretty - but it is home. 😀

• Like 1

I have to stick my big nose in here. Table for two has never been an issue for us. We prefer them, and should you have a last minute change of plan and wish to dine with that new, interesting couple, that has never been a problem either. I love to say, you need to worry more about getting to the ship on time than any on board concerns. Have a great trip.

• Like 1