Azamara - Best Price Guarantee

FlossieC

28 minutes ago, FlossieC said:

Hello

Can anyone advise if Azamara Price Guarantee please.

Have just noticed our cruise has been reduced in the current sail and wonder if worth contacting them.

Sorry to say no best price guarantee for the UK market, only way to take advantage of a price drop is to cancel lose the deposit and rebook on the new deal, so the price drop has to be substantial. You also lose any booking benefits from the original deal and there’s no guarantee you can rebook in the same cabin.

• Like 1

And if you book on board with the reduced deposit, any cancellation (whether to rebook or not) requires you to pay an additional £250 for a veranda or ocean view and more for a suite.  Same applies if you decided to upgrade your booking to a higher category room eg move from a veranda to a suite.  You lose all your original booking benefits and get the benefits at the time you ask to upgrade.

11 minutes ago, luv2travel90266 said:

Still finding that Azamara email responses have limited priority. Better to call. Calls appear to be answered quickly now based upon my own experiences. Good luck!

Agents calls aren’t getting a response that correctly addresses the problem. Anyway tomorrow is another day we will see what it brings 

• Like 1

Based on the fares I saw online, I just had our South Africa Intensive for this December re-fared - our new fare is $4200 LESS!  I was absolutely amazed as it's really rare for us to get that kind of deal!  All we lost was $300 SBC and the Premier Booze upgrade.  

• Like 7

I'm sure the folks in the home office will be happy to let you keep the old price and credits. As I've told my TA on numerous occasions, I can buy a hell of a lot of martinis for $1000. $4200 would be a great down payment on a new liver. Carry a bottle of champagne on board to celebrate the drop in fare.