Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

I don’t think I mentioned it but I  a took a peek at that indoor/outdoor bar menu in the atrium last night. Everything was pretty much .50 more than the menu I got on jubilee two weeks ago.

https://www.saintgregtravel.com/carnival-jubilee-menus/

Interesting because I also recently discovered Venezia is about $1 more per item. Makes me wonder if they’re pricing things by market and if so why is mobile more expensive than Galveston? Unless they’re grouping it in with Florida. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 6

37 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Really tough to get that wake pic on this ship if you aren’t in one of those serenity clamshells and one deck up you have to work around this waterslide.

IMG_4229.jpeg

That's what deck 3 aft is for 😉 plus you can wave to all the people dining behind you.

Edited by n6uqqq
  • Like 2

Just now, n6uqqq said:

That's what deck 3 aft is for 😉 plus you can waive to all the people dining behind you.

Assuming it’s not roped off. But yeah that’s kind of out of the way for me on a sea day afternoon. I’ll see if they have it open before I go to alchemy.

• Like 6

Oh my gosh it is so much harder to get a table on a sea day. I walked this whole thing. Towards the end I saw like a table for 8 open. I’m like ehhh I don’t want to do that. I get to the end and what I can see out by guys looks full. Forget it I’m going for the 8 top. A party or two beat me to it. I found the this one on my second lap.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5