Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

One of the ladies at the bar forgot her wedding ring and was telling leyla she feels naked without it. Leyla says she’s naked all the time which causes the entire bar to erupt in laughter.

• Haha 18

Apparently the fight last night happened in front of the bathroom which is just around the corner from alchemy and before the atrium. Leyla says what she knows about it is the guy is living with them now.

• Haha 19

4 hours ago, RoperDK said:

Does Carnival still have a tiramisu martini?  That is my go-to drink after dinner. 

It’s at least on the indoor/outdoor bar menu from Jubilee.

its probably the same here but I haven’t looked. I need to check and verify it’s the same menu at some point

IndoorOutdoorBar_JB.jpg?w=1080&ssl=1

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Talking Dining room menus. The first five nights on this ship have matched the first five nights on Jubilee.

https://www.saintgregtravel.com/carnival-dining-room-menus/

With this being an 8-night cruise, tonight is the new menu that wasn’t on jubilee. I’ll get that made up and posted. 

Horizon matched jubilee until last night. Their menu last night is our menu tonight and our menu tonight was their menu last night.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5

I think they gave me $20 off my shark excursion. Which I wasn’t asking for anything. I was just letting them know so they could fix it. But on my account they refunded $79.99 which was the excursion cost. Then they charged me $59.99.

• Like 17

I got a report on dinner and 80’s pop to the max. Supposedly dinner was just okay. I’m not in love with the menu myself.

But on 80’s pop to the max they said they are just sitting on barstools singing the songs. I don’t know if I mentioned it but this came up in the Q&A. They said when seas are too rough for their sets they will just do a concert version.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

IMG_4035.jpeg

Seeing ESPN on cabin TV gives me hope if I ever have to sail during Formula 1 season, most races are on ESPN, aside from the ones in the states, Canada and Monaco (ABC) and a handful on ESPN2

• Like 1