Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

3 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

Actually it provides plausible deniability about the water being green from algae 🤣.

Babies in the splash zone, dead bodies in the pool. Algae was the least of their aquatic concerns on this cruise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Babies in the splash zone, dead bodies in the pool.

Well if you ever decide to write a book on your cruising adventures that is definitely a catchy and thought provoking chapter heading!

• Haha 9

On 2/19/2024 at 4:41 PM, depplep said:

It's enough for the last few years in my opinion.

I'm always proudly representing the Chiefs Kingdom!  Ready for a 3-peat next year!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I guess the governor is as well…commuting the sentence of Andy Reid’s kid. 

We are ALL sick and disgusted about Mike Parson's HORRIBLE decision!  Gov. Mike has always been a shady guy though....

• Like 2

On 2/21/2024 at 9:16 AM, Saint Greg said:

No like for coffee but no coffee guy either. He went to grab milk so it was about a 10 min wait.

IMG_3510.jpeg

I'm on cruisedeck plans website and can't find the coffee bar anywhere!  What deck is it on and is there only one place for specialty coffees?

17 minutes ago, ciship said:

I'm on cruisedeck plans website and can't find the coffee bar anywhere!  What deck is it on and is there only one place for specialty coffees?

That one pictured is deck 9 in the back by serenity on the Spirit. The main coffee joint is deck 2 forward near the Red Frog pub.

30 minutes ago, ciship said:

2 forward, 9 (lido) aft..where pizza would be on a lot of ships but their pizza is inside the buffet.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 8:34 PM, Saint Greg said:

I don’t have that many. Actually I don’t have any of active players. And I only wear a jersey to a game.

Wait…..you root for the Saints???😲

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/24/2024 at 5:41 PM, Saint Greg said:

Nah they were wearing Mahommes jerseys on the first couple days of the cruise being obnoxious 

I wore Chiefs gear every day of my Mardi Gras cruise a few months ago.  Even had a Chiefs backpack for excursions!  There were a LOT of Chiefs fans on that cruise though.

27 minutes ago, ciship said:

I wore Chiefs gear every day of my Mardi Gras cruise a few months ago.  Even had a Chiefs backpack for excursions!  There were a LOT of Chiefs fans on that cruise though.

By gear do you mean Jersey? There's a difference between T-shirts and jerseys. And at least it was football season. I wear Saints T-shirts all the time. But wearing the jersey multiple days and it's not even football season anymore. It's a bit over the top.

• Like 4

On 2/24/2024 at 9:40 AM, Saint Greg said:

Looks good!

IMG_4437.thumb.jpeg.835fa0e3ddeab45429eb24754f9041c7.jpeg

Seeing those little peach slices on top, I thought this was the same as what I had on Magic in January, at Sea Day Brunch. I normally don't care for French Toast, but the one on Magic I thought was very, very good.... it had peaches and cream cheese cooked into the bottom. Along with my bacon, I couldn't eat it all, but will surely order it on next cruise. Now that I know! Thanks, Greg, for all the photos.....they bring the menu items to life so we can see what we are actually getting.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...