How early do shuttles head to MCO from Port Canaveral

Kleevis02

I was wondering if anyone had an idea how early shuttles like Goport pick up and head back to MCO.  We disembark Wonder of the seas on March 3rd, and want to get back To MCO as early as possible to rent a car.  We are trying to head over to Tampa to watch a spring training game.  We have rented at Canaveral before but it was a waiting game with so many people and not enough cars, Thought maybe it would be easier to just go back to the airport to get a car.

4 hours ago, Kleevis02 said:

I was wondering if anyone had an idea how early shuttles like Goport pick up and head back to MCO.  We disembark Wonder of the seas on March 3rd, and want to get back To MCO as early as possible to rent a car.  We are trying to head over to Tampa to watch a spring training game.  We have rented at Canaveral before but it was a waiting game with so many people and not enough cars, Thought maybe it would be easier to just go back to the airport to get a car.

We drive down so we do self assist and are always headed to the garage. Every time there is always a lot of shuttles are already out there waiting even at 6:45-7:00am

How early the companies allow you to book would be up to them…

• 2 weeks later...

Port to Port shuttle service orlando to Cocoa Beach/port.  Do not use this service...We had 9:30 pick up for cruise, they arrived on time...made the rounds of 7 hotels, waited for quests, round and round, back to hotels again, picked up and dropped off at airport made another round of hotel picks ups. Arrived at Cruise port 12:15 AFTER 9:30 Orlando pickup.  Terrible service...hopefully no one else gets this experience..they have good reviews on one site...sure dont know how....almost 3 hours in shuttle. wha???

Thought maybe it would be easier to just go back to the airport to get a car.

last time I picked up at car at MCO I was in line for 90 minutes ....... stay away from Dollar!!!

On 2/20/2024 at 9:01 AM, Kleevis02 said:

I am a local

As mentioned , many shuttles leaves when full and then make many stops.

Just rent a car near the port. Also grab an Uber or taxi as the rental shuttle can be a disaster.