Do all RC ships make use of the app (Liberty specifically)

Hi guys - my first post. I did a search but didn't see an answer. Many years ago we did a a cruise on Anthem when she was brand new, and the app was really handy - just wondering if that is used across all ships? This time we are looking to do a cruise on Liberty out of Cape Liberty and was wondering since that is an older ship, does RC offer the app for use on that ship as well. TIA. 

23 minutes ago, Leela62 said:

Many years ago we did a cruise on Anthem when she was brand new, and the app was really handy

Welcome to CC.

The current RCI app is different from what you had on Anthem then, but all ships have the same app.

• Like 1

Liberty uses the app, and it is the easiest way to find out which deck to get off on in ports and what dining venues are open now.  Of course it dropped my signin four or five times last week and I had to log in again.  Seems like more than on other ships.  Wifi was pretty good in most areas except a couple of local spots in solarium near front.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies - and if I remember correctly, you can message the ppl you are cruising with as well, correct? It's been so long since we cruised I'm trying to remember all the details. 

You likely used the Royal IQ app on your Anthem cruise and that is no longer used.  It's now just The Royal Caribbean app, or Royal app.  There is a chat feature in the app.  However it doesn't alert others that they have a message.  They have to be looking for new messages.

IMG_3DC1D39F1A30-1.jpeg

• Like 1