Mocktails included in Drink package?

DH will likely want the drink package on our upcoming cruise, and since we are together in the room I’ll need to purchase it as well. I’m not a drinker but do enjoy mocktails - are they included in the drink package? I did do a search but no results answered my question. Also, I know I can get mocktails at the Alchemy Bar, are those drinks part of the package (alcoholic or not), or are they considered extra?

If you're referring to the Cheers! programs, then yes mocktails are included in that. As are specialty coffees and milkshakes from the cafe.

It's inclusive of all bars across the ship btw, so yes Alchemy Bar as well.

Edited by bg2310

11 hours ago, bg2310 said:

If you're referring to the Cheers! programs, then yes mocktails are included in that. As are specialty coffees and milkshakes from the cafe.

It's inclusive of all bars across the ship btw, so yes Alchemy Bar as well.

Perfect, thank you so much!!

35 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

That's a great link and all but it doesn't answer the question since it doesn't mention mocktails. 🙂  

I understand there is a maximum of 15 drinks a day for the CHEERS! program. With the enhanced program, do non-alcoholic drinks count toward this total?
Sodas and other applicable non-alcoholic beverages remain unlimited and will not be counted toward the 15 alcoholic beverages limit, and all other policies and procedures remain the same. Guests are expected to enjoy alcohol responsibly and staff members are trained not to serve guests who appear to be intoxicated.

3 minutes ago, mz-s said:

I understand there is a maximum of 15 drinks a day for the CHEERS! program. With the enhanced program, do non-alcoholic drinks count toward this total?
Sodas and other applicable non-alcoholic beverages remain unlimited and will not be counted toward the 15 alcoholic beverages limit, and all other policies and procedures remain the same. Guests are expected to enjoy alcohol responsibly and staff members are trained not to serve guests who appear to be intoxicated.

Yes, I know. Doesn't say "mocktail", hence the OP's question. "Non-alcoholic drinks" is too vague a term.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

Yes, I know. Doesn't say "mocktail", hence the OP's question. "Non-alcoholic drinks" is too vague a term.

It's the same thing. Mocktail is just a Valley Girl way of saying non-alcoholic drink.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, mz-s said:

It's the same thing. Mocktail is just a Valley Girl way of saying non-alcoholic drink.

You know that and I know that but not everyone does. Hence the OP's question. 

37 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

You know that and I know that but not everyone does. Hence the OP's question. 

I don't know, a mocktail being non-alcoholic is kind of the point of it existing to begin with.

OP just wanted to ask here instead of looking up the answer on their own. It's not complicated.

Edited by mz-s
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, mz-s said:

I don't know, a mocktail being non-alcoholic is kind of the point of it existing to begin with.

OP just wanted to ask here instead of looking up the answer on their own. It's not complicated.

But they did look up the answer on their own and it wasn't clear to them. " I did do a search but no results answered my question." 

17 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

But they did look up the answer on their own and it wasn't clear to them. " I did do a search but no results answered my question." 

I guess it's possible but the first google result for carnival cheers mocktails is a Cruise Critic post that says they're covered. Second result is the FAQ page.

Edited by mz-s
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mz-s said:

I guess it's possible but the first google result for carnival cheers mocktails is a Cruise Critic post that says they're covered. Second result is the FAQ page.

OP might have just searched Carnival's site. But the fact remains that the FAQ doesn't have the same clarity for everyone.

3 hours ago, vwrestler171 said:

If they can't figure out that non-alcoholic drinks include mocktails, maybe they shouldn't be cruising.  What other perfectly clear information can't they figure out?

Gee, I guess everyone should know everything about everything :classic_laugh:. One could certainly assume that they are covered, but you know what they say about doing that. 

5 hours ago, vwrestler171 said:

If they can't figure out that non-alcoholic drinks include mocktails, maybe they shouldn't be cruising.  What other perfectly clear information can't they figure out?

Sometimes people ask questions because they want to start a conversation. Maybe they were wondering how many 500-calorie drinks make the Cheers program worth it. 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2024 at 11:38 AM, mz-s said:

OP here, no I didn't just want to ask here, I did look up the question myself on the carnival site and while it says non-alcoholic drinks it does NOT say mocktails. Juice/soda/club soda is not my idea of a mocktail, those are simply non-alcoholic. So is water.

I'm asking about drinks made to mimic cocktails but made with non-alcohol products (brands such as Ritual, Seedlip, etc). 

As mentioned in my original question I DO know that I can get that at the Alchemy Bar, but wanted to know if a) those drinks would be an extra charge on our account or count towards the Cheers package), and b) if I can get those same drinks across the ship and not *just* in the Alchemy Bar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2