Newegg Has Discount Carnival Gift Cards Today

burnsrod1

22 minutes ago, burnsrod1 said:

Newegg has the $500 Carnival gift card for $450 today only.  Newegg.com

Check AMEX/Chase offers & shopping portals - might be able to stack to save a few extra $$ or get some points/miles as well.  Usually gift cards are excluded in the shopping portals, but sometimes they'll work.  But they'll almost certainly work if you have an AMEX or Chase offer...

2 hours ago, burnsrod1 said:

Newegg has the $500 Carnival gift card for $450 today only.  Newegg.com

They have gift cards available all the time.  We got a $500 from them a few weeks ago.  Our go to for discounted gifts cards is still AARP.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Riemercruisin said:

Good question. I've been waiting over13 hours. Should I be worried? Usually I receive the emailed cards within the hour.

i received the digital gc, within a few minutes after the order confirmation email.

I ordered two last night and they arrived in my e-mail less than a minute later.

My daughter tried to do the same a couple of hours later. The order went right through but after five or ten minutes she received an e-mail that the order exceeded her daily allowance of that item. Went on to say that she would receive a refund in 5-8 days.

She has never ordered from Newegg before, and was only buying two cards, so it sounds like they have sold out and this was their excuse. Now she's mad because that money is tied up for about a week in limbo.