Health Questionnaire

abbymac

We are cruising on the MSC Euribia in two weeks.  We have our etickets etc already prepared.  However, we haven't completed the required health questionnaire and I can't find any where on the website to do so.

Any tips on how and when to complete the health questionnaire?

Previously it was always a page in the eDocs, recently some have reported that it was not included, and when we boarded Divina earlier this month it was not requested from us at any point. 

We sail on the Meraviglia on Mar. 10. I needed help with my check-in and just phoned MSC. While on the phone I asked about the health questionnaire and the agent told me that they don't require it anymore.

• Like 1

You are supposed to fill out the health questionnaire on embarkation day hence it is in the edocs after you do the online check-in. 

This is one from May, not that complicated and if required they will have a form at the port for you to fill out.

To assist us in preventing the spread of communicable diseases during your cruise, we require you to answer
the following questions:
Do you or any person listed below have a fever, feels feverish PLUS has any ONE of the following additional symptoms?
- Cough, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
- Within the last 2 days, have you or any person listed below developed any symptoms of vomiting and/or diarrhea?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, you will be assessed free of charge by a member of our
shipboard medical staff.
Names of all minors traveling with you:
Personal Emergency Contact Details (Name, Relationship, Phone Number)
I understand this Questionnaire may be forwarded to the health authorities. I have answered truthfully.
I understand a false declaration can affect my health and safety as well as that of other Guests and crew.
Signature of every adult.
For Guests under 18 years of age, an adult companion will sign. Signature:

Thanks for your post Brighton Line, but I called MSC this morning about the check-in and also asked about the health questionnaire and was informed that it is no longer needed. She also emailed the embarkation forms which I printed out and there is no health questionnaire included. (Please see post #4 above.)