Itemized Folio Receipt?

cfisher8

Hey everyone, first post!

I just disembarked Celebrity Ascent and had a great trip. My partner and I were on the Premium drinks package and wanted to make a spreadsheet detailing the number of drinks we ordered and their retail value now that the trip is completed.

On Carnival, I was able to get an itemized folio receipt that listed each time the card was used and the item purchased. On the Celebrity app while I was aboard, we found we were able to do the same, and could scroll down and see all the $0 purchases listed (what a great feeling 😂)

Now that we've disembarked, however, these lists of purchases have been cleared from the app. I received a copy of my SeaPass statement in my email, but it neglects all the $0 purchases, so we can't find our number of Beyond Signatures and all the other things. The statement is really sparse, actually, just a bingo purchase and one drink from Eden.

Does anyone know how to find the full logs of where and when we used the SeaPass? I'd really like to tally our consumption (and see how much we saved)

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Galaxy2004 said:

image.png.9be1ca8626895bfea0e7c707100b8e21.pngThey don't want it to be easy🙂.

Thanks for this. I've just gotten off with another Support number (888-751-7804) and they sent me the same file I'd already received... I'm going to write a message to the CEC address you found and see what they can dig up.

I am sure they know how much we used our cards during the trip. I hope they can share it!

• Like 1

Just now, kasowell2 said:

This is too late for you but on my upcoming cruise I will take a screen shot to keep a record 

Yes, I wish I'd done the same. We had fun each night looking at all the $0 charges and expected to see a long printout at the end like Carnival had done for us!

If you had requested a detailed invoice while on the ship you might have some data but in my experience it would probably be wrong about drinks.    I've often seen many zero charges against our account in bars we were never visited.   Also - especially on longer cruises where the bartender gets to know us, they haven't even bothered charging our room.

24 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

If you had requested a detailed invoice while on the ship you might have some data but in my experience it would probably be wrong about drinks.    I've often seen many zero charges against our account in bars we were never visited.   Also - especially on longer cruises where the bartender gets to know us, they haven't even bothered charging our room.

Thanks for the response. That's something we were interested in as well. With premium, it seemed like certain crew wouldn't bother with the point of sale system. In the dining rooms, for example, the sommelier came around and filled our wine glasses 5 times one night!

Truthfully, I'm fully convinced of the value of the drinks package. Some of our family is not, and paid as they went. I wanted to compare and contrast how much we spent all in with a few nice charts on a spreadsheet for them! 😂

1 hour ago, cfisher8 said:

Thanks for the response. That's something we were interested in as well. With premium, it seemed like certain crew wouldn't bother with the point of sale system. In the dining rooms, for example, the sommelier came around and filled our wine glasses 5 times one night!

Truthfully, I'm fully convinced of the value of the drinks package. Some of our family is not, and paid as they went. I wanted to compare and contrast how much we spent all in with a few nice charts on a spreadsheet for them! 😂

Should be easy enough to just see what the total they spent on drinks since theirs will be itemized and compare to the cost of the drink package (discounted if you got a discount) that you paid.