I'm hoping people post individual Sun Princess posts moving forward

MudderBear

Right now there is one post that encompasses everything Princess Sun.  I'm hoping that starting tomorrow when she finally sails, that different Sun Princess topics will have different posts and not all jumbled together on top of the one post now that has over two thousand replies.

Just saying....😃

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I’m quite sure that different members will be posting at different times.  I believe a couple are going to be presenting a “live from”.  We’ll also hear from people who prefer to wait til they get home and prepare a full review.

We won’t really know until tomorrow and the following days.  I’m really looking forward to reading all of it!

• Like 1

Given that the Sun is the first in the Sphere Class, I would like to see threads by each cabin type:  inside, ocean view, balcony, mini-suites, suites since some of sub-categories are new as is the ship's layout. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MudderBear said:

Right now there is one post that encompasses everything Princess Sun.  I'm hoping that starting tomorrow when she finally sails, that different Sun Princess topics will have different posts and not all jumbled together on top of the one post now that has over two thousand replies.

Just saying....😃

Excellent idea!

Just got home from cruise. Checked my future bookings on SUN & STAR.

My one and only D0- aft cabin has gone up in price more then $700 pp since I booked.

Suites remain the same.

• Like 1