Might Wanna Pack Conditioner

55 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Lol that's the one product I take with me too. I mentioned above I bring one thing ... that's it. Though I'm down to 2 small spray bottles. Do they still sell it. I've been having trouble finding it lately. I spray it on after my shower. And leave in. What a coincidence. 

wow, that's amazing!!! so, yes they still sell it! i buy in giant bottles then pour it in to my travel size bottle! 

• Like 1

On last year's cruise I asked the cabin steward for the small individual bottles of shampoo, conditioner and lotion and he supplied them when needed. But, I will bring my own this year just in case!

Marg

Even though I bring my own shampoo AND conditioner AND products, I still find my hair becomes totally unmanageable and VERY dry after a few days and I’m thinking it’s the water. So I bring more products than I usually need at home.

and we’re D+ and get their supposedly upgraded products……nope….still ruins my hair.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, GetToLivin said:

LOL, agreed! I do bring my travel stuff but I ran out on an 8-day and my hair was like straw by the end of the trip 🫠

Sorry to say I’m glad it’s not just me whose hair becomes straw…. I bring extra argan oil type stuff to add to my hair every day.

• Like 2

On 2/27/2024 at 5:10 PM, SMMRLUVN said:

I don’t like packing shampoo, conditioner and soap bc I will just use what’s provided by the hotel/ship and save the room & extra weight for better things. However, on Odyssey, there is just ONE dispenser of soap in the shower called Salt & Breeze and it’s supposed to serve as shampoo and body wash. OK, OK, I get it that the ship is also trying to save on space, but be forewarned that after a week of salt water and whatever, your hair will be screaming for conditioner. Pack accordingly!!! This may seem like a ridiculous post, but believe it or not, there’s folks who love formal night & the photos that go along with it, and do not want to look like David Bowie in Labyrinth. Unless it’s 80s night 😂😂😂

Someone told me this one so I am passing it on...rinse your hair with bottled water. You still need conditioner, but using bottled water helps me with getting it to lather. 

I bring my own shampoo & conditioner, but the ship water still slightly frizzes my hair.  We’ll be on the Jewel in a few months in an Owner’s Suite and wondered if you get a bar of soap for the shower and bath sinks or liquid. We prefer a bar in the shower and liquid at the sinks. I’ll bring both if it’s not available. Thanks for any info.