how many days before departure are online purchases still available?

gkeep

New to NCL, how many days prior to sailing are the online purchases like excursions, drink packages, prepaid gratuities, water cartons etc available to purchase? I have been on other lines that end 3 days before and some that end 2 weeks before. Thanks!

1 hour ago, gkeep said:

New to NCL, how many days prior to sailing are the online purchases like excursions, drink packages, prepaid gratuities, water cartons etc available to purchase? I have been on other lines that end 3 days before and some that end 2 weeks before. Thanks!

I can't give you an exact date, but for me it seems to be pretty much right away. Have you already booked something? We generally don't book more than a year in advance (although our next one doesn't follow that rule), but my experience is that as soon as we book, we can start buying.

2 hours ago, gkeep said:

If you wait that long to purchase something (a week or less) just do it onboard.

Beverage items are always available.

Excursions - some will be sold out by that time; again, you can check onboard re what's still open; they might also reopen a sell-out if they can arrange additional groups.

6 hours ago, gkeep said:

Theoretically, your reservation is transferred from land to the ship 48 hours before departure. They start printing room keys and ShoreEx tickets. After that, if you touch your land reservation it may/may not get sent to the ship properly.