CCL Shareholder OBC Lives!!!

BlerkOne

3 hours ago, dreams_of_travel said:

Yes, that was the case for me.  I had done an email for shareholder OBC back when the short lived "only one OBC (shareholder or military) per cabin" rule happened.  I had applied for all my cruises through 2025 so I could have both.  Of course, that odd rule was walked back.  Recently I added a cruise for 2024 that is in November, and tried to get StockPerks to add the shareholder OBC.  It rendered a message that I can't apply for it until June. 

Shareholder benefit has now been extended to Dec 31, 2024.  Try asking Stockperks to add it.  Hopefully they can now do it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, dickinson said:

Shareholder benefit has now been extended to Dec 31, 2024.  Try asking Stockperks to add it.  Hopefully they can now do it.

I just submitted my info for 4 cruises and didn’t need to verify my account again this time .. but it was just verified a couple of months ago.  
I will try to come back and report my success (or failure).  

Of note, for those with cruises in January 2025, (yes, I tried just to see what it would come back with) it says to try again in November 2024 to submit those requests.  So, those wanting to add it to their early 2025 bookings, you should be ok! 

Edited by Cruise Raider
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mud_Shark said:

Did you get that OBC applied before stockperks took over as the portal to apply through?  There didn't used to be an outer time limit, but I was told by stockperks that there now was.

Yes, before StockPerks.

OK .. well, that didn’t take but a minute … I just requested OBC for my next 4 cruise later this year and it has already been applied to all of these bookings.  That was super speedy!  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

I just submitted my info for 4 cruises and didn’t need to verify my account again this time .. but it was just verified a couple of months ago.  
I will try to come back and report my success (or failure).  

Of note, for those with cruises in January 2025, (yes, I tried just to see what it would come back with) it says to try again in November 2024 to submit those requests.  So, those wanting to add it to their early 2025 bookings, you should be ok! 

Thanks for trying for a Jan 2025 cruise.  I have yet to use the app to request the CCL.   All my cruises through 5/2024 were done by emails in 2023 and those that I had refared and CCL dropped off were done by email to Stockperks.  

Will miss being able to apply 1+ years  early for the CCL OBC  to use  it to book excursions..

• Like 2