Senior Discount

on our 2 2006 cruises we have save over $1000 on early booking discounts, residential discounts, over 55, Diamond balcony discount, stockholder onboard credit, VISA onboard credit. Celebrity just has VISA onboard credit & stockholder onboard credit but we've never gotten any of the others.

RCCL rules!

My husband and I got the senior discount on our upcoming cruise. We saved $400.00!! It's amazing to me that they will refund this money after you have paid. It just makes it more exciting!! Wonder how many people really know about these discounts? These boards have been a great help! :D

on our 2 2006 cruises we have save over $1000 on early booking discounts, residential discounts, over 55, Diamond balcony discount, stockholder onboard credit, VISA onboard credit. Celebrity just has VISA onboard credit & stockholder onboard credit but we've never gotten any of the others.

RCCL rules!

MACOP.............I understand every discount except the residential discount. What is that?

Rick

MACOP.............I understand every discount except the residential discount. What is that?

Rick

The discount applies to residents of the State whose initial appears after the description of the sailing.

to check for residential discounts. This is FREE AIR from your state for a specific cruise, or they are attracting folks from your state so 20% off for that state, the way FLA get discounts for just about every cruiseline.

For our 5/14 we go non-stop air 7PM 5/13 to London Gatwick arriving at 7AM. We are a hub city for Continental who is flying us. Unfortunately we fly back Dellta to Atlanta first since CO has their 11:30AM flight nonstop back to us. TOO EARLY! So we will be ready to ride the bus to Harwich to board early.

Rick

It doesn't matter whether one or both are 55. They give you the discount per booking. That would be the advantage of booking for your entire family, getting the senior discount, and also advancing your cruise credits.

Mike!!:D

Ladylawyer;

Thanks for taking the time to list the site for the senior promotions...We ended up saving over $500.00 with a senior discount on our upcoming cruise on the Constellation.

We booked another cruise for September of this year and I asked if there was a senior discount. She said not at this time, however one could become available at a later time. She suggested I call back every now and then to check. But now that you have listed this site I can check on the discount without the hazzle of calling in. Thanks so much for taking the time and sharing.

If I buy the cruise on my credit card and am younger than 55 but am taking my mom who is over 55, do we still get the discount? Or does it only apply if the senior is the one actually purchasing the trip?

We contacted our TA yesterday about the discount offered on the Royal Caribbean website for our cruise on April 1st. The TA told us that this discount was only offered on Z class (guaranteed) inside cabins.

Is this what other people have found? The website doesn't mention this limitation. Is this correct?

RCCL rules!

On Celebrity we have received a residential discount and a over 55 discount, on specific cruises in the past 6 yrs. It depends on where you live, and the specific cruise.

Archived