Hooked- Lunch - Icon

Another option: Hooked offers non-seafood dishes for lunch such as steak, cheeseburger, crispy chicken sandwich or caesar salad with grilled chicken - if any of that appeals to you.

• Like 1

There is seating at the Hooked bar on Icon, but the tables are more comfortable. If you don’t like seafood, you could perhaps order surf and turf and he can eat the lobster while you have the filet. We thought it was delicious!

IMG_3601.jpeg

16 hours ago, ScubaCat3 said:

Another option: Hooked offers non-seafood dishes for lunch such as steak, cheeseburger, crispy chicken sandwich or caesar salad with grilled chicken - if any of that appeals to you.

The menu online (sample menu) only shows fish sandwiches...but if they do have a cheeseburger or crispy chicken sandwich, that would be great!!!

On 3/12/2024 at 12:14 PM, Scoobydobe7 said:

Hubby loves seafood, I do not...if he were to reserve lunch at Hooked, could he eat at the bar, while I joined him (not eating, but woukd have a drink)

Thanks

There is some good information already in this thread, but I like your idea about sitting at the bar. When we were on Icon the bar was almost always empty any time we walked by Hooked and it was empty the entire time we ate dinner there at a table. We sat at the bar one night for a few drinks and got great service since we were the only ones sitting at the bar. We ate at Hooked on Symphony last week. While we both thought the food was good, we both thought the food was better at Hooked on Icon last month. 

On 3/12/2024 at 4:07 PM, ScubaCat3 said:

That does appeal to me, but I can only find the "sample menu" online and it does not list those items.