Arriving in Baltimore (BWI) 7:00 a.m. Breakfast ideas?

We arrive at 7:00 a.m.; way too early to Uber to the port.  Is there a recommended restaurant between BWI and Cruise Maryland that we could Uber to before heading to the port?  We will have collected our luggage and can't go back through security to restaurants in the airport.

42 minutes ago, Cinnamon2 said:

way too early to Uber to the port.  Is there a recommended restaurant between BWI and Cruise Maryland that we could Uber to before heading to the port?  We will have collected our luggage and can't go back through security to restaurants in the airport.

You have to pass through the city to get to the pier so personally I would go find a nice hotel to have breakfast in that could check my bags for a few hours and I could hang out after breakfast for a little bit before headed to the pier. 

Personal favorite for breakfast is the Sagamore Pendry Hotel in Fells Point. The Four Seasons also does a nice breakfast and is located nearby. 

There's a spot called Miss Shirley's in the Inner Harbor that's also good (have had some biz meetings there). Its not in a hotel but it is more budget conscious than the above recs and is in an area you could walk around a bit before Ubering to the port. 

Thank you princeton for the good information.  I've been to Miss Shirley's in Annapolis and as I remember it was very good.  Also wondering to myself if it will be worth the effort to Uber twice after arriving.  Maybe we should just bring some bagels in our carryons and grab some coffee before we collect our luggage.  Than just hang around for a while before Ubering to the port.  I don't want to leave our luggage on the belt for too long because who knows where it will end up.

On 3/14/2024 at 5:55 PM, Cinnamon2 said:

Thank you princeton for the good information.  I've been to Miss Shirley's in Annapolis and as I remember it was very good.  Also wondering to myself if it will be worth the effort to Uber twice after arriving.  Maybe we should just bring some bagels in our carryons and grab some coffee before we collect our luggage.  Than just hang around for a while before Ubering to the port.  I don't want to leave our luggage on the belt for too long because who knows where it will end up.

Having flown into BWI twice for cruises, I swear it is the slowest luggage delivery ever.  I think there is coffee available outside security - maybe a Dunkin Donuts... I can't remember for sure but you could check the airport map. It's a light, bright terminal building and would be a terrible place to collect you stuff, collect yourself and wait.