Alternative Dining Pricing

tjunmin

I learned on this board that the lunch and dinner prices at The Verandah are $5.00 cheaper if booked in advance through My Cunard.

Is the same discount applicable to booking Bamboo, Coriander and La Piazza in advance?

I don't think so, but you can check, since the on the day price for those venues is US$25 per head. So unless they are offering it to you at US$20 then I don't think there's a discount. On the day for The Verandah is $30 for lunch, $50 for evening meal. 

2 hours ago, Pushpit said:

I don't think so, but you can check, since the on the day price for those venues is US$25 per head. So unless they are offering it to you at US$20 then I don't think there's a discount. On the day for The Verandah is $30 for lunch, $50 for evening meal. 

Yes, the pop-ups are $20 when pre-booked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Pushpit said:

At the moment I see Bamboo being offered at My Cunard for $20, which indicates the discount is applicable then. Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, exlondoner said:

I’m not sure you can book the pop-ups on My Cunard. However, they are often cheaper on the first night.

At the moment, 6 days before my sailing, I can see pre-booking available at Bamboo only for the first 3 nights of the cruise, but not for the remainder of the itinerary. Thanks for sharing that the pop-ups are cheaper on the first night!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, tjunmin said:

At the moment, 6 days before my sailing, I can see pre-booking available at Bamboo only for the first 3 nights of the cruise, but not for the remainder of the itinerary. Thanks for sharing that the pop-ups are cheaper on the first night!

They apparently change around which pop-ups are available during the cruise and seem to be put on for three nights in a row each so you'd have a different choice of restaurant depending on which date you wished to book for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2