Solo on Regent

PacificView

My first solo is coming up in mid April on the Voyager (this is also my first Regent's cruise).  I'd love to hear of other's experiences traveling solo on Regent.  I'm also considering a solo cruise on Silversea in January.  I've sailed with Silversea before and loved it, but they seem to have significantly fewer cruises with a reduced single supplement than is offered on Regent. 

I'm sure you're going to have a great time on Silversea!  Last week I booked a solo on Silversea for January (New Zealand & Australia).  The cost on Regent is high but what tipped the scales for me on my upcoming cruise was the 25% single supplement plus the included business class airfare.  It seems to me that Silversea has fewer reduced supplements than they did a few months back.  Maybe it's just timing?  I hope they bring more on, because it's a brand that I know and really like.  After my upcoming Regent trip I'll have a better idea how the two compare.  Thank you for sharing!

I have to state that Regent is excellent for solos - very welcoming!  They have a social host or hostess on every ship and they have a solo meetup at 6:45pm on Voyager it is in the observation lounge and nice way to meet others and everyone has option to eat together in Compass Rose.

I am sure you will love Regent Seven Seas

• 2 weeks later...