How to empty shopping cart on the app

opshannon

Does anyone know how to do this? I have things in the cart that don't give me an option to delete. I'd like to dump the whole cart and start again. I know I can call Princess, but wondered if anyone knew offhand.

If you are referring to your Medallion Order or accessories on the app, I was not able to delete my items in the cart unless I called Princess.  Even then, they had to place the order then cancel.  I did not think this was very efficient.

• Like 1

I stumbled upon a way to delete an order in the Princess app using my Apple mobile devices.

Under “Order and customize Medallion” is “Order History”. Clicking on it brings up my order history & by pressing & holding my finger down on it my order is shown. At the bottom of the page is this option but not wanting to cancel mine I went no further.

image.png.ff2a1238937896b052acf9b505d3ff3d.png

This worked to cancel an existing order but don’t know if it works for deleting cart items…good luck. 🤞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Even then, they had to place the order then cancel.  I did not think this was very efficient.

That might be required to delete an order like the procedure I found. I agree, there should be a way to remove cart items without placing the order & then canceling it…just another app IT glitch! 🙄

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

That might be required to delete an order like the procedure I found. I agree, there should be a way to remove cart items without placing the order & then canceling it…just another app IT glitch! 🙄

My friend could do it on her android. Different phone, different cruise.  Her cabin mate could not do it on her iPhone.  App specific to Princess fail?

13 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

I stumbled upon a way to delete an order in the Princess app using my Apple mobile devices.

Under “Order and customize Medallion” is “Order History”. Clicking on it brings up my order history & by pressing & holding my finger down on it my order is shown. At the bottom of the page is this option but not wanting to cancel mine I went no further.

image.png.ff2a1238937896b052acf9b505d3ff3d.png

This worked to cancel an existing order but don’t know if it works for deleting cart items…good luck. 🤞

Thanks for this tip. I completed the order. Then I followed your instructions and cancelled it. I then had an empty cart and was able to order properly. Great workaround!

• Like 1

Just now, opshannon said:

Thanks for this tip. I completed the order. Then I followed your instructions and cancelled it. I then had an empty cart and was able to order properly. Great workaround!

Happy that the workaround was successful for you…now Princess needs to fix the glitch which prevents simply removing any item in the cart.

I could not figure it out either. I had 2ea medallions and lanyards for each of us in the cart somehow. After waiting a while and not wanting to call, I just placed the order. Hopefully they will figure it out and just send 2ea instead of 4.