🚢 🛳️ 🚢 Bon Voyage to POA1 & Huskerchick - March 29th, 2024 🥂 🥂 🥂

kazu

Bon Voyage to all 3 of you! I'm looking forward to your updates and seeing Poohby Joe's cruise outfits! He is so cute! 😊 I hope you will have a great Easter brunch! Do you have the menu for it yet?

Betsy

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, BetsyS. said:

Bon Voyage to all 3 of you! I'm looking forward to your updates and seeing Poohby Joe's cruise outfits! He is so cute! 😊 I hope you will have a great Easter brunch! Do you have the menu for it yet?

Betsy

There is a link to the Easter Brunch in the Pinnacle Grill, but the link is broken. It's a 404 Not Found error.

I reported it twice, the first time being two months ago. It's still not fixed. (Shocker! Because linking to a PDF is apparently hard.)

They don't post the MDR brunch menus into the app normally. I'll take photos of the brunch menu and post it in the live from thread that I'll be subjecting you all too in a few days.

Edited by POA1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bon Voyage  @POA1

Bon Voyage @Huskerchick

Bon Voyage  Poohby Joe

image.png.3b682c45a0f6d69c8b731d1f088b9c61.png.947c1ea3dda21a803949e28851110f46.png

Looking forward to all your research findings and very excited to learn about & see the special offerings of an Easter cruise. A request, if I may - will you let us know if Sunrise Service is offered for Easter?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1