A GENERAL QUESTION!

A general feedback question. My fellow Cruise Critic communitty, have any of you experienced the complimentary late night fare/snacks on Carnival, Royal and MSC all since 2022 post Covid? My last Royal and MSC cruises were in 2022. So, I'm judging ranking the late night snacks from 2022. And 2023 on Carnival. So, this is late night fare snacks only.

Tie for first Royal and MSC.

Carnival's late night snacks are way behind. Please share any experience reviews. I did not include Norwegian O'Sheehans since its a dedicated resturant.

Posted (edited)

I have experienced the late night snacks on Disney.

It is mostly small finger foods - canapes I guess you could say. Nothing exciting. TGI Fridays style frozen appetizers.

HOWEVER - Disney offers complimentary 24/7 room service. You can get a nice bacon cheeseburger any time of night with a phone call. They are also not "the fun ships" with a lot of late night activities. The adults only comedian on my latest Disney cruise was a ventriloquist and there was nothing adults only about the performance at all. They pretty much roll up the sidewalks on Disney after 11PM on most nights.

Edited by mz-s

I've only seen Pizza open late night, and sometimes the Sandwich shop.

I wish they would have done some sort of late night Breakfast or some sort of buffet style on my cruise with two sea days. Would have been something different to do.