Does Oasis still have the Comedy Club?

34 minutes ago, cruise1957 said:

What sailing are you on? We are on the April 7th sailing, from what I can see you have to be onboard the ship to reserve the comedy shows.

I'm also on the April 7th sailing and I'm not seeing hardly any events listed in the Daily Planner app. It did last week but pretty much the only events showing on the Daily Planner now are the shows which you have to make reservations for. Prior to last week, we were able to bookmark events like the comedy shows but they're no longer showing. For example, for Day 1, the Daily Planner starts at 6 AM and then the next time listed isn't until 7 PM. Surely there are many activities taking place on the ship between 6 Am and 7 PM. Are you seeing the same thing or is something wrong with my iPhone? Is this normal so close to the sailing?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Garycruz said:

Is this normal so close to the sailing?

The most accurate and complete info in the app is when you are on board connected to the ship wifi. You might want to look at the current sailing, not yours.

Edited by Biker19

Thank you. I’m wondering if the reason most of the activities are no longer showing for my sailing is due to the fact that the original itinerary had Haiti and they had to substitute another port in its place. It’s just odd that the activities suddenly disappeared last week. 

5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The most accurate and complete info in the app is when you are on board connected to the ship wifi. You might want to look at the current sailing, not yours.

Blaze is still there.  When we sailed in May out of Bayonne the Comedy Club was available to book in advance, but literally booked up within a couple of hours of reservations opening.  They may have released more on the first day, but I cannot confirm.  They also have a standby line and let a lot of people in right before the show starts.  Usually, a few seats in the back left and then they pack in the standing room around the bar.  

10 minutes ago, SNemeth said:

Blaze is still there.  When we sailed in May out of Bayonne the Comedy Club was available to book in advance, but literally booked up within a couple of hours of reservations opening.  They may have released more on the first day, but I cannot confirm.  They also have a standby line and let a lot of people in right before the show starts.  Usually, a few seats in the back left and then they pack in the standing room around the bar.  

The only option for Blaze Comedy for my April cruise is “Add to calendar” which can only be done after you board. I had previously assumed there was no way to reserve prior to boarding, but now I’m wondering if all the dates have already sold out. 

19 hours ago, Garycruz said:

The only option for Blaze Comedy for my April cruise is “Add to calendar” which can only be done after you board. I had previously assumed there was no way to reserve prior to boarding, but now I’m wondering if all the dates have already sold out. 

No it wouldn't look that way if it was already all booked. You have to be connected to ship wifi to reserve it, or be in a suite and have the concierge book it for you.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Garycruz said:

I'm also on the April 7th sailing and I'm not seeing hardly any events listed in the Daily Planner app. It did last week but pretty much the only events showing on the Daily Planner now are the shows which you have to make reservations for. Prior to last week, we were able to bookmark events like the comedy shows but they're no longer showing. For example, for Day 1, the Daily Planner starts at 6 AM and then the next time listed isn't until 7 PM. Surely there are many activities taking place on the ship between 6 Am and 7 PM. Are you seeing the same thing or is something wrong with my iPhone? Is this normal so close to the sailing?

It varies day to day what is there, as Biker 19th said you have to be connected to ship wifi for the most accurate version.

• Thanks 1