Which cruise line for Sep2025 Europe?

lucas34

Hi, I've been cruising since 1992 myself, but not anymore after the pandemic. My friend enjoys dressing up for dinner and good food. In the past, he has cruised on Cunard, but there are noticeable cost cuts there as well. Could someone recommend a cruise line that still has those two criteria (2 weeks no more than 2500USD/pp)?

23 minutes ago, lucas34 said:

Hi, I've been cruising since 1992 myself, but not anymore after the pandemic. My friend enjoys dressing up for dinner and good food. In the past, he has cruised on Cunard, but there are noticeable cost cuts there as well. Could someone recommend a cruise line that still has those two criteria (2 weeks no more than 2500USD/pp)?

You posted this on the luxury board. The price you want to pay is much below what a luxury cruise costs. Most luxury cruises start at around $500/day/person. Suggest you repost on this board https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/69-ask-a-cruise-question/ Good luck and happy cruising.

On 3/26/2024 at 10:29 AM, lucas34 said:

(2 weeks no more than 2500USD/pp

At that price (<$200 per day) you are not going to get a luxury cruise; you might not even be able to find a premium line (Azamara, etc) at that price (though there might be sales)