Hampton Inn Suites Blue Lagoon Miami Restaurants nearby?

mattyboy

We'll be a group of 6 with 6 large suitcases will we be able to do an Uber XL and what happens if he gets there and we/luggage can't all fit in?

50 minutes ago, Ashland said:

We'll be a group of 6 with 6 large suitcases will we be able to do an Uber XL and what happens if he gets there and we/luggage can't all fit in?

My friends who were just at MIA with 6 people and 6 large suitcases had to use two Uber XL.

PS Love the 94th Aero Squadron, you can find them at several airports around the country. Also love Casa Juan for good Cuban food and even if the Hampton Inn serves a breakfast, I'd still go to First Watch for breakfast. It is one of my favorite places in Florida for breakfast.

1 hour ago, KeepCalmBearOn said:

My friends who were just at MIA with 6 people and 6 large suitcases had to use two Uber XL.

Thanks...for some real experience. We'll need to get from Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon to POM. I checked and there's only a $6.00 difference...so it might be just as easy to take the hotel shuttle.

Appreciate your response.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 7:48 PM, DennysDad said:

How far/expensive an Uber ride to Brickell for a meal?

As long as it's not rush hour, it's about a 15-18 minute drive into Brickell.  if you are looking for a way to spend a few hours, then it's worth it.  Brickell City Centre is nice, lots of restaurants and places to have cocktails.  You can also walk down to the water and see the port.  

If you are just looking for a place to have dinner, then I'm not sure I would go all the way there.  

On 4/12/2024 at 12:57 PM, Ashland said:

No way will you be able to do an Uber XL for that but there is an Uber XXL over in Miami.  While it can take the riders very comfortably, I'm not sure that it will fit 6 large suitcases. 

3 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

No way will you be able to do an Uber XL for that but there is an Uber XXL over in Miami.  While it can take the riders very comfortably, I'm not sure that it will fit 6 large suitcases. 

Thanks but I got the answer I needed above. For only a $6.00 difference we'll take the hotel shuttle and that way we know it will easily fit all of us and our luggage. Their shuttles are large as we noticed this past Feb when we were at this same hotel pre-cruise.