Souvenir Port Photos on NCL?

I'm going on a cruise for the first time in over 20 years. Carnival did these souvenir photos at each port with a different backdrop and the photo showed the date and location. Does NCL do anything like that or do they just do the welcome photo and various photos on the ship?  Unfortunately I'm a sucker for overpriced souvenir photos like that and haven't been able to find anything specific about it anywhere. Thanks.

We just sailed on NCL Bliss at the beginning of March to the Mexican Riveria. The only port day photo I recall was on the first port day in Puerto Vallarta. I don't recall them at all in Mazatlan and know for sure they were not in Cabo. Cabo was busy with tender operations and staging areas for all the excursions.

• Like 1

as you walk off the ship, the ship photographers will be there asking if you want your picture taken with the background they are provided with.  You can then purchase them, if you choose.

That how I remeber it in most ports.

• Like 2

Thank you for asking this question. I'm a sucker for cruise photos too and my next cruise will be the first for my boyfriend so I want to be able to get pics to remember it all...especially since we never take selfies of us together.

• Like 1