Cost of Wi-fi if purchased on Silhouette, daily rate

jdvmd

Does anyone know the cost of internet if you do not purchase a package ahead of time? Can you just do a daily rate when needed? Cost of the two devices, premium? Captain's Club Elite gets a 30 percent discount I assume off of the daily rate, yes?

I can't help with the onboard cost, but I do know it's cheaper to purchase multiple devices under 1 passenger instead of single devices under multiple passengers.  

Example, there are two of you sailing and you each want 2 devices.  If you purchase 4 devices for yourself, it will be cheaper than purchasing 2 devices for you and 2 devices for your travel partner.  The 4 devices aren't actually linked to you so you can have 2 for yourself and 2 for your fellow traveler. 🙂 

On 3/29/2024 at 2:02 PM, jdvmd said:

Does anyone know the cost of internet if you do not purchase a package ahead of time? Can you just do a daily rate when needed? Cost of the two devices, premium? Captain's Club Elite gets a 30 percent discount I assume off of the daily rate, yes?

When we boarded Solstice this past December and set up our WiFi account, here is a screenshot of the available options:

IMG_2711.thumb.png.998bf48d3d43fd31c50a8d7e692266b1.png

11 hours ago, love2crews. said:

I can't help with the onboard cost, but I do know it's cheaper to purchase multiple devices under 1 passenger instead of single devices under multiple passengers.  

Example, there are two of you sailing and you each want 2 devices.  If you purchase 4 devices for yourself, it will be cheaper than purchasing 2 devices for you and 2 devices for your travel partner.  The 4 devices aren't actually linked to you so you can have 2 for yourself and 2 for your fellow traveler. 🙂 

wow - for us one of the joys of cruising is to get away from the ever increasing intrusion of smart phones and other devices. We are on vacation - one lot of 240 minutes using one shared device (check emails twice a day - sign in and sign out)  is more than enough. 

• Like 1