Booked Icon online but wanting to change ships

We are new to Royal. There are 2 other families also booked. I know about the change fees but I was hoping we could all talk to the same person. I need someone there that they could talk after I rebook. They are completely new to cruising & wouldn't know what to do. I know with Carnival we have a personal planner. Do they have this at Royal. We are going to change to Wonder because some are having financial problems.  We don't sail until 2025.

Posted (edited)

If you booked with a non-refundable deposit they will charge you a change fee to rebook to another ship or itinerary.  If you cancel your reservation altogether you will loose the full deposit amount.  If you booked with a refundable deposit then you can change or cancel your reservation without penalty.

Contact RCCL directly at 800-327-6700 and speak with a reservation agent and they can make the changes you need for you.  Have your reservation numbers handy when you and the others call.  You need not speak to the same agent as your reservation numbers will indicate your booking histories and the agent can coordinate your changes.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

59 minutes ago, vcop said:

Thanks everyone for the help!

To add to previous information, the change fee is $100 per person (you may know this already but I didn’t see this figure mentioned in this thread).