Shade on Norwegian Pearl

We are in a suite on the pearl for an upcoming cruise. I understand we cannot use the Haven if we are in a penthouse suite. We are not very concerned about that but we are looking for a way are in a suite on the pearl for an upcoming cruise. I understand we cannot use the Haven if we are in a penthouse suite. We are not very concerned about that but we are looking for a place where we will be able to sit outside and enjoy either the pool or just The view but also get some shade. Any suggestions as to an area? 

59 minutes ago, Scubadoc said:

We are in a suite on the pearl for an upcoming cruise. I understand we cannot use the Haven if we are in a penthouse suite. We are not very concerned about that but we are looking for a way are in a suite on the pearl for an upcoming cruise. I understand we cannot use the Haven if we are in a penthouse suite. We are not very concerned about that but we are looking for a place where we will be able to sit outside and enjoy either the pool or just The view but also get some shade. Any suggestions as to an area? 

There areas along the edge of the pool deck where there is shade.  There is a little shade area outside of the buffet( back of the ship Deck12) in the Great Outdoors.  Deck 7, the Promenade Deck, there should be some deck chairs in the shade.

• Like 1