When might the Alaska 2026 itineraries be released?

Posted (edited)

Alaska 2025 was released in early December 2023.  Seems to be kind of late - Princess released Alaska 2025 in July of 2023.  So probably summer to late fall time.

I will say that by and large, HAL itineraries and ships on specific runs have been the same since the restart.  Eurodam and Westerdam out of Seattle, Koningsdam and Zaandam RT vancouver, and Noordam and Niuew Amsterdam doing the 1 way voyage between Seward and Vancouver.  There are exceptions to the itineraries (with a few unique ones) as well as some ships doing a few oddball swaps, but generally that was the trend last year.

Edited by cruisingrob21

6 minutes ago, cruisingrob21 said:

Alaska 2025 was released in early December 2023.  Seems to be kind of late - Princess released Alaska 2025 in July of 2023.  So probably summer to late fall time.

I will say that by and large, HAL itineraries and ships on specific runs have been the same since the restart.  Eurodam and Westerdam out of Seattle, Koningsdam and Zaandam RT vancouver, and Noordam and Niuew Amsterdam doing the 1 way voyage between Seward and Vancouver.  There are exceptions to the itineraries (with a few unique ones) as well as some ships doing a few oddball swaps, but generally that was the trend last year.

Thanks! Were actually interested in their 28-day Alaska cruise that goes to None in 2026.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, cruisingrob21 said:

Actually, the cruises were released in June/July of 2023, as I booked then to get the cabin I wanted.  The land tours, however, were in that December timeframe.

Edited by KruisinKath
Misspelling

22 minutes ago, KruisinKath said:

Actually, the cruises were released in June/July of 2023, as I booked then to get the cabin I wanted.  The land tours, however, were in that December timeframe.

Cool! We’ll definitely keep an eye out then for any new Alaska releases during the upcoming June/July timeframe!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Thanks! Were actually interested in their 28-day Alaska cruise that goes to None in 2026.

I booked our June 2024 28 day Ultimate Alaska itinerary when I first saw it on December 9, 2022.  

We will be the first group for this itinerary and I hope HAL will offer it again in 2026.  It sold out pretty quickly, some people moved to the 2025 sailing, others changed their mind, but it looks like it is sold out again today.  The higher level categories sold out quickly.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, oaktreerb said:

I booked our June 2024 28 day Ultimate Alaska itinerary when I first saw it on December 9, 2022.  

We will be the first group for this itinerary and I hope HAL will offer it again in 2026.  It sold out pretty quickly, some people moved to the 2025 sailing, others changed their mind, but it looks like it is sold out again today.  The higher level categories sold out quickly.

It is definitely a unique and totally awesome itinerary, and if it pops up in their 2026 Alaska itineraries, we won’t have any issues booking it as soon as it becomes available. 😁

• Like 3